Aliens! Weddings! Tarot! It’s all here on this episode of Pretty Bad Tarot with my guest Taryn Crankshaw!
Taryn is a superstar performer with talent beyond anything you’ve ever seen in your life. When Taryn is performing, your mind will be MELTIIIINNNGGGGG! So obviously I thought Taryn should be on my podcast to give it that superstar quality!
Taryn threw me a curveball and asked a seriously serious question about what her career holds in the next 5 years. Now. I am not a psychic so I really did not have a clue how to answer that, BUT, suffice to say, we determined that she would be spending a hell of a lot of time on a beach!
We also decided that everything would balance out because it seemed like the right thing to decide on.
- 00:00 Welcome Taryn!
- 08:24 Taryn’s question!
- 09:03 My terrible interpretation of the tarot cards!
- 19:42 Did my reading make Taryn‘s life better or worse?
- 21:51 Taryn’s plugs!
- Montreal Improv’s Online House Team Show, Sunday, June 11th, at 8:00 PM https://www.facebook.com/events/882859082296129/
- Twitter: @Taryn_C https://twitter.com/Taryn_C
- Instagram: @taryncrankshaw https://www.instagram.com/taryncrankshaw/
- New No Luck Chuck sketch! https://youtu.be/TzhMEfAdnZE
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/OshawaUniform
- Instagram: @emily.milling https://instagram.com/emily.milliing
Every Friday new episodes will drop so if you want to giggle along with us make sure you’re following this podcast wherever you listen!
You can also watch this at https://youtube.com/oshawauniform (don’t ask me why that’s my YouTube URL please… PLEASE…)
Check out past episodes at https://prettybadtarot.com
And if you want me to answer a yes or no question, send me a DM on Instagram at @emily.milling and I just might answer it on an upcoming episode!
This episode is produced by The Ultimate Creative